Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
- Asthma – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete our Asthma Review form.
- Chronic Disease Management.
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete our COPD Assessment form.
- Coronary heart disease.
- Hypertension – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis, please complete our Blood Pressure Review form.
- Cardiovascular health assessment.
- Cervical smears.
- Child health and immunisations.
- Dressings and stitch removal.
- Ear syringing.
- Family planning and contraception – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Maternity services – antenatal and postnatal care provided.
- Men’s health.
- Smoking cessation – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis, please complete our Smoking Review form.
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including travel.
- Women’s health.
The surgery does not do coil fittings and removals or hormone implants.